Wednesday, March 2, 2016

My Soul Mate

We were Friends and all was good,
I considered my life was food.
I sat there studying all day,
Sometimes write poems as I may.

I met you, my life had changed,
All loneliness of my life was slained.
I smiled every day, that’s for you,
I never felt this way, it was all just new.


You gave surprises, you made me happy,
 I was giddy with happiness, just like a puppy.
You touched me, you kissed me,
You made me someone, whom I always wished to be.

I knew that day, those eyes never lied,
Where parting was the reason why your eyes cried.
Addiction got us, and we suffered a lot,
Yet we held each other close, and so bravely we fought.

We were each other’s strength, and we still are,
It doesn’t matter how close or how far.
We both were hurt, and suffering,
We didn’t know why this was happening.

Misunderstandings happened, we moved away,
But we realized soon, our heart weren’t made that way.
We talked, we cried, we missed, we loved,
Because all our problems, we knew had to be solved.

It never was an option, to give up or suffer,
Because we knew we wanted to be Together Forever.
I hugged you, you hugged me back, and we couldn’t stop crying,
And we looked into each other’s eyes, knew they weren’t lying.

All we needed was to be in each other’s arms,
We knew we didn’t need any of those charms.
We wanted to smile every morning and night,
To sleep peacefully holding each other tight.

If I am your moon, you are my sunshine,
Because all I know is, I am yours, and You are mine.

0 Comments so far:

Post a Comment

 
;