Sunday, May 3, 2015

The Mended Heart!

Ohh! It was you, on a lonely night,
When came an angel in my life.
Shattered and so hopeless I had been,
More than anyone could have ever seen!

The days were painful, and so was yours,
We thought we were suffering, which had no cures!
Love was what we both needed;
But the Demon of Pain had already been seeded!

Our paths crossed, we were torn,
We were searching for the reason, why were we born?
Was there anybody, who would never let us feel blue?
I searched, and finally I found you!


We became the light of each other's life,
And so, easy it became for us to strife.
Yet the demon had planned worser for us,
Continued to haunt and make a fuss.

Love was what we had so strong,
This was something which was not wrong!
We had vowed together we shall be;
All odds of life together we shall see!

Broken was my heart before,
It had always hurt me to the core!
To get you in my life, we are bonded;
Ohh darling, My heart was mended!


2 Comments so far:

Post a Comment

 
;