Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Happy New Year My love!

I remember, from the very first day I met you,
You've always made me feel special and awesome,
Even if no one else has done, you've stood by me,
And I'm sure you'll still do in the years to come.
We have been together for one full year,
When you have made me cry or smile,
That now I'm afraid, without your presence,
My life would become like an exile.
All those moments we shared together,
Constantly flash through my mind,
I always feel proud to be with you,
And love your nature, pure and kind.
Yeah I know this poem is nearly senseless,
But I just wanted to convey my feelings about you,
I might be acting as I don't care at all,
But on the inside, I really love you.
So here I finally end my thoughts,
But just one more thing my dear,
Let your future be happy and prosperous,
Wishing you a very happy new year !!!
                                
                                                                          -Uday Rai

0 Comments so far:

Post a Comment

 
;