Saturday, January 10, 2015

The Unsinkable Friendship

The Unsinkable Friendship
One with the biggest heart,
To tell about you, where I start?
Our friendship, forever is to continue,
To add, do you have anything new?
Now here I am to dare today,
Because, about my Best Friend I have to say!

But, whenever it comes to you,
The words in my pen become few...
Together we lived, together we fought,
Our friendship is what we always sought!
To remain together was our promise,
And it is now my only wish!

Yet now, we are so far away,
Tears are mine, and yet I have nothing to say!
Everyday my heart longs for a friend,
I tell God, its you whom I want him to send...
So for you I write this sweetheart,
Nothing ever can make our souls apart!

I know for sure you will one day,
Be near me, because as I always say...
For me you are never away...
In my heart, is where your heart lay!
In your memory my heart sway,
To bring you close to me, there has to be a way!

Now since, my poem I feel,
Has stopped making sense,
The pain in my heart
Everyday it becomes dense!
I love u, for your heart is gigantic,
Our friendship can't be sunk even by TITANIC...

0 Comments so far:

Post a Comment

 
;